Job Title: Order Fulfillment Specialist
Job Code: 001
Reports To: Order Fulfillment Manager
FLSA Status: Non-Exempt
Department: Order Fulfillment
Summary: Asset Valuation & Marketing, Inc. has an immediate full-time opening for an Order Fulfillment Specialist. The work schedule would be Tuesday – Saturday with additional hours occasionally required. Asset Valuation & Marketing, Inc. is a family run company that provides real estate valuation products to numerous financial institutions throughout the United States. We are a creative and people-oriented office providing individual opportunities, personal satisfaction and rewarding challenges to all employees. An Order Fulfillment Specialist (OFS) works with real estate professionals across the country to provide our clients with property valuations and inspections. The primary responsibility of the OFS is to process reports from order entry to agent completion while improving vendor relations.
Main Job Tasks and Responsibilities
- Place Brokers Price Opinions with brokers in a timely and efficient manner.
- Facilitate the completion of reports from entry to completion
- Maintains vendor records by updating account information.
- Improve vendor relations through outstanding customer service.
- Retrieve documents from e-mail system.
- Uploading documents to the appropriate location.
- Handle requests for information and data.
- Prepare written responses to routine inquiries.
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED); or twelve months related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Computer skills and knowledge of:
- MS Office 2003/2007 (Word/Excel/Outlook).
- MS Internet Explorer.
- Adobe Acrobat Standard and Reader.
- Knowledge of operation of standard office equipment.
- Language Ability:
- Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence, and memos.
- Ability to write simple correspondence.
- Ability to effectively present information in one-on-one and small group situations to customers, clients, and other employees of the organization.
- Reasoning Ability:
- Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out detailed but uninvolved written or oral instructions.
- Ability to deal with problems involving a few concrete variables in standardized situations.
To perform the job successfully, an individual should demonstrate the following competencies:
- Customer Service – Manages difficult or emotional customer situations; Responds promptly to customer needs.
- Oral Communication – Speaks clearly and persuasively in positive or negative situations; listens and gets clarification; responds well to questions.
- Team Work – Balances team and individual responsibilities.
- Written Communication – Writes clearly and informatively; Edits work for spelling and grammar.
- Ethics – Treats people with respect; Keeps commitments; Works with integrity and ethics.
- Adaptability – Adapts to changes in the work environment; Manages competing demands.
- Attendance/Punctuality – Is consistently at work and on time; Ensures work responsibilities are covered when absent; Arrives at meetings and appointments on time.
- Dependability – Follows instructions, responds to management direction; Takes responsibility for own actions.
- Planning/Organizing – Uses time efficiently.
- Quality – Demonstrates accuracy and thoroughness; Looks for ways to improve and promote quality.
- Quantity – Meets productivity standards; Completes work in timely manner; Works quickly.
- Drug Free Workplace – AVM is a drug-free workplace and applicant must be able to successfully pass a background screening and drug test.
Please submit all resumes to email@example.com